Wednesday, October 06, 2004

I is back!

Honester, fresher and faster , I is well back into the blog world to regale, entertain and confuse all the fools that step into the pile of $%^ that is my blog.
Why blogger? well why not?
I am now languishing in Scottsdale, Arizona and much about this place is rather inconsistent, so i feel at home.
Take for example, Walmart, massive store, WICK massive(as Ali G would say), size of a football field (also note, just becoz im in Amru land doesnt mean im going call it freaking soccer and that stupid thing they play where they run around with the oblong object football)
returning to my point about Walmart, let me give you the background for my trip to Walmart
I flew (yes, for the first time ever) from Mumbai to Singapore and zooming across the planet in a gigantic steelbird sitting next a huge fat guju diamond merchant who kept eating and spilling his food.
Airhostesses were hot, but the problem with the goddamn chinks is that they all look the same.
Landing at Singapore, I was surprised by two things (in the toilet to be specific)
1. The huge size of the toilet (not the seat, which was quite standard) but the area, enough to keep your luggage in, I guess
2. NO FREAKING WATER FAUCET!!!!!!!!

This continued at all the toilets that I encountered right down to the toilet in my current place of residence.
While I was willing to accept the discomfiture of toilet paper whilst in transit I refuse to allow this firangi trait up my ass when I can help it.
So I was in Walmart, and guess what - the whole big walmart doesnt have a tumbler. or tumbrel or lotta or mugga, as you like it, but you get my drift......
Anyway, i was always a cunning stunt genius and hence improvised as the cunning stunt genius' of the world do and bought myself a squeezy waterbottle and off came the lid to allow for easy pour.
I have been shitting happily ever after.

5 Comments:

Blogger Saeesh said...

Moral of the story.....Always carry a lotta with you when you fly abroad.

October 7, 2004 at 9:06 PM  
Blogger Aditya said...

You know ... these people are crazy! They talk of paperless offices and all that crap. First of all, they use paper where it shouldn't be used and make a big fuss about using it where it should be. Somebody give them common sense please!

October 9, 2004 at 8:51 AM  
Blogger The Shaolin said...

No doubt these gora people suck!
BTW, happy shitting ;-)
~AtulT

October 12, 2004 at 8:34 PM  
Blogger Prashant said...

dude
no updates.....kya hua
and i feel blog drive was better.
quicker to comment and faster to load.

October 14, 2004 at 3:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://ivlkrwnnz.com]SmfKJyQGsYL[/url] , dAAIrCDcRw , http://yuxeflk.com

December 11, 2012 at 9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home